Manager 1, Business Intelligence (Customer Care)
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: & Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for drawing conclusions, providing consumer insight, and making recommendations based on strategic understanding of the data
collected through analysis of business intelligence. Will manage one (1) exempt employee. Provides subject matter
guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting capabilities, and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that
directly address business objectives.
- Identifies possible conflicts with the strategy and recommends cost-effective alternatives.
- Conducts full analyses of changes impacting customers and operations and ensures impacts are accurately integrated into forecasts.
- Carries out post-event analyses to validate forecast assumptions and identifies all additional factors associated with changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Voice/speech analytics experience preferred
- Tableau experience preferred
- Data experience and analytical accumen with strong story-telling abilities and presentation skills
- Prior leadership/management experience preferred
- Able & willing to travel up to 10%
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer