National Enterprise Account Manager
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for driving sales of Comcast Business Class Products including Metro Ethernet and fiber services for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements. Responsible for the acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial accounts including the retail, health care, technology and hospitality/hotel sectors. Develops and delivers sales proposals to prospective accounts, closes business deals and exceeds pre-determined budgeted sales objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in the art of the complex sale. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the retail, health care, technology and hospitality sectors.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that sell the benefits of Comcast products and services to enterprise customers.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all Comcast Business Class advanced products including Metro Ethernet and fiber services.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5+years enterprise telecom salesexperience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer