Customer Service Associate - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Customer Service Associate position in Nashville, TN. The shift for this position will be 9:00 AM-2:00PM working Monday through Friday.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Referral Bonuses
- Continuous training
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Customer Service Associate’s role are vital to the organization of a company’s communication. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
A Customer Service Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Perform various Mail Center activities (sorting, metering, folding, inserting, delivery, pickup, etc.)
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Consistently adhere to all business and safety procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail
- Participate in cross-training (Filing, outgoing shipments, etc.)
- Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment
- Shipping & Receiving
- Handle time-sensitive material like confidential, urgent packages
- Scanning incoming mail to recipients
- Create and ship files
- Provide backfill when needed
- Enter information daily into spreadsheets
- Identify charges and match them to billing
- Sort and deliver mail, small packages
- Perform other tasks as assigned
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job. Other aspects of your background will include:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Lifting up to 55 lbs. with or without accommodations
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS