Product Manager, Data Products
About the Job
Business Unit: ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: ABOUT YOU: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
FreeWheel is hiring a Product Manager, in our New York office, to support our Data Products. The data from these products are used by our clients to optimize their TV revenue. FreeWheel works with the biggest TV programmers and operators in the world. FreeWheel, and our clients need to have the right data at the right time. FreeWheel has several data products that are used by different teams at our clients. The products are critical for clients to understand their business both for day-to-day work and also to look at trends and plan both revenue and product growth.
- Own the end-to-end product lifecycle from requirement collection to release planning.
- Help set product strategy and direction for Data Products across FreeWheel.
- Work across FreeWheel squads and teams to ensure our monitoring tools capture their needs.
- Identify new technical trends, services and architectures that we can apply to our tools.
- Understand the FreeWheel data and ad serving architecture to recognize where there are opportunities to improve monitoring.
- Be able to define goals and KPIs for your products against company goals and KPIs.
- Work independently, in an agile environment, to deliver against time-sensitive requirements.
- Position requires approximately 20% time for travel (domestic and international).
- Minimum 3-5 years of Product Management or equivalent experience with successful history of delivering customer-oriented and complex solutions in a fast-moving environment
- Strong experience working with engineering teams building data products.
- Experience making reporting and monitoring tools that are accessible via UI and programmatically.
- Engineering and AWS experience a plus.
- Ability to adapt to change in the marketplace, development process, and priorities
- Excellent internal and external communication skills across technical and non-technical teams.
- Outstanding project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Must be able to develop a deep understanding of the challenges facing our clients in a changing TV ecosystem that is worth more than $100B worldwide.
- Smart, quirky and can work with a cast of characters.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer