About the Job
Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of straight-forward to moderately complex projects, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets, timelines, and ensures progress-to-plan, as well as tracking critical project achievements. Works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Manages all assigned projects to completion, ensuring on-time delivery, meeting of budgetary demands, and maintenance of overall project ownership.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Identifies project scope and objectives. Manages a cross-functional team including third party vendors and other resources; coordinates activities to achieve goals.
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects. Plans and directs schedule and budget.
- Coordinates resources and needs, developing and maintaining regular contact with vendors for support and services.
- Maintains communication with stakeholders. Provides status reports to Project Managers, vendors, stakeholders, and resources.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer