Director, Individual Direct Sales
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: Primary Responsibilities: Core Responsibilities: Education Level: Additional Requirements: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for directing the growth and retention of the assigned area subscriber base. Directs the management of a department of Sales Supervisor and Direct Sales Representatives, by ensuring an excellent working environment, maintaining staffing levels, and training and motivating the team. Driving strategic execution across multiple deployments, SFU, MDU, and our Competitive teams in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Kansas that aligns with Comcast's Direct Sales Mission. " We will engage and acquire new high value multi-product customers who cannot be obtained through other sales channels, by knocking on doors and providing the best customer experience with the highest level of integrity."
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Attracts, develops, and retains critical talent, helping to get the right talent in place for the organization.
- Primary contact and liaison with West Division & HQ partners for Direct Sales Operations.
- Ensures that efforts across functions or locations are integrated and aligned with strategic objectives.
- Develops responses to key competitor actions and threats .
- Develops approaches that position the business to shape and capitalize on developing customer and market needs.
- Develops and implements subscriber acquisition programs.
- Identifies and pursues new business and growth opportunities. Creates and maintains measurement tools to track business growth.
- Manages small staff of direct reports and relationships with larger group of system level, indirect reports. Manages contract files and customer databases.
- Grows commercial video and data business. Strengthens relationships with key area developers and property management companies.
- Possesses strong knowledge of housing industry and advanced telecommunications services, including internet and digital cable television.
- Demonstrates proficient negotiation skills and ability to work with contracts.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and financial/analytical skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 9+ years related experience
- Leading strategic direction across multiple states and deployment types.
- Demonstrates resilience in the face of rejection, setbacks, or resistance
- Has a consistent track record of delivering on commitments
- Proactively establishes a broad network of peers and management within and outside the organization.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer