Lead Manager of Mobile Marketing
About the Job
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
At the RAI companies you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
We’re seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our Consumer Marketing team as Mobile Project Manager, Consumer Marketing. The role will be responsible for ensuring that mobile is the backbone of our omni-channel initiatives, providing seamless journeys for Adult Tobacco Consumers and driving a mobile-first approach. As part of the Consumer Marketing Services team, the Mobile Project Manager will play an integral part in ensuring that strong relationships are maintained with the brands and Adult Tobacco Consumers.
In this critical role, you’ll collaborate with Brand Marketing to develop the 1:1 mobile business strategy, then continuously improve and monitor the mobile web and mobile app experiences. Taking into consideration user and performance data and key business drivers, the Project Manager will introduce new and enhanced features and functionality, provide mobile subject matter expertise, project management, business requirements, and prioritization necessary to deliver best-in-class user experiences that meet the company’s goals and business objectives. Building and fostering relationships with many stakeholders (IT, Operations, Finance, and external agencies) is critical to success in this position.
As a mobile subject matter expert, you’ll help create and share learning and best practices, socialize new success models and drive digital behavior adoption and engagement. This is a great position for someone with technical acumen who wants to transition into a business role or for someone in business operations who wants to focus more deeply on mobility.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead business-side of mobile web and mobile app development with a focus on business execution to drive high levels of engagement and help build the roadmap for the mobile development team.
- Collaborate with IT and other key stakeholders to develop and execute best-in-class mobile strategies and programs for each brand in the portfolio.
- Manage schedule and timeline for the Marketing Services team to utilize when developing and working through mobile plans.
- Help facilitate the execution of mobile roadmaps, ensuring alignment with the overall customer onboarding, growth, and loyalty model in coordination with the rest of the CRM and marketing services teams.
- Work with reporting team to establish baseline reports and tagging elements for the brand to utilize. Also collaborates on benchmarks for overall mobile KPIs & Key Diagnostics.
- Foster relationships with Trade and Consumer Engagement team in an effort to collaborate on best-in-class on-premise experiences using mobile devices and technology.
- Understand new and emerging technologies on the on the MarTech landscape and how brands can utilize these technologies to help grow their business through new or existing mobility enhancements.
- Act as the main representative for the Marketing Services team when working with the brand and trade teams to integrate current and future programs into mobiles solutions.
- Ensure compliance with RJRT Legal and Regulatory guidelines.
- Minimum BS in business related field, or relevant experience
- 5 plus years related work experience in Project Management or mobile marketing (B2C)
- Excellent understanding of mobile marketing best practices, including mobile web and mobile app
- Experience managing mobile projects or programs
- Outstanding project management skills with proven experience managing end-to-end projects including managing budget, timelines/milestones, multiple partners and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to derive and act on insights that can be applied to the business
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively (team oriented) with an enthusiastic attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Fundamental understanding of IT and Marketing principles
Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and a functional level
- Proficient in activating 1:1 mobile campaigns with consumer-facing, brand sites and/or apps with emphasis on mobile user experience, strategy and digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of marketing communication channels and database marketing
- The right mix of experience in Marketing, Technology, and/or Mobile is highly desirable.
- Experience creating apps using mobile platform (Kony strong plus).
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Extensive training opportunities
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc..
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly.