Global Payroll Practitioner
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
The Global Payroll Practitioner is an expert responsible for a range of payroll functions to ensure proper controls and accuracies while processing US and Non-US payroll cycles. This individual proactively applies expert knowledge of internal policies and procedures, Global Payroll regulations, US Federal and State wage/ hour (FLSA) rules to ensure a compliant, effective and efficient payroll process. As the global expert, this individual reacts to changing business needs; driving effective solutions considering appropriate controls, rules, and regulations.
- Administer and oversee global payroll processing, time and attendance and taxes. Ensure accurate and timely delivery of pay via a third party payroll provider for countries in the global footprint.
- Provide expertise on multi-country payroll regulations, including US Federal, State wage/hour regulations (FLSA) and best practices. Provide support for compliance requirements that have a direct effect on payroll processing.
- Evaluate and apply wage impact analysis for earnings, deductions and taxable and non-taxable events. Interpret variations for treatment of taxation according to country/jurisdiction.
- Develop and maintain global payroll calendar detailing inputs, due dates and payment dates per country. Communicate deliverables to cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of payroll updates for processing.
- Promote a high level of customer focus by recognizing where challenges exist, proactively identifying, recommending and implementing the appropriate change necessary to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Facilitate trend and issue analysis to identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities. Report and communicate global metrics for processes and ensure accuracy and timely performance.
-Provide subject matter expertise and project management skills during implementation of payroll processing in new countries as they come into scope.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years related global payroll experience with medium to large company/employee base preferred.
- Strong team building, partnership and relationship management skills.
- FPC or CPP highly valued
- ADP Streamline and SAP HR/Payroll experience preferred
- Microsoft products Excel, Access, Word, Outlook
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer