About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: *Position will report to Lansing, MI office. Core Responsibilities: Travel Requirements: -Regular visitation of work sites required -40% travel within Michigan is expected - Position will sit in Lansing office -Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for management of all activity related to the Company's
facilities, security, and space design. Develops and maintains vendor
relationships with various maintenance and trade subcontractors. Manages
staff and contractors responsible for facilities, repair, maintenance,
and improvements. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least
two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Plans and executes changes to facilities to include furniture
installation, office rearrangements, electrical additions, and other
changes based on business needs.
- Ensures the maintenance of and continued operation of mechanical
systems such as HVAC systems, refrigeration, fans, generators,
electrical switch gear and UPS systems.
- Assists in department budget preparation for space utilization,
standard office furniture, capital and leasehold items, time and
material maintenance and equipment maintenance. Monitors budget
- Schedules and assigns work of administrative support. Monitors
production activities and adjusts workload when necessary to insure that
deadlines are met.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA
- Ensures that buildings are secure, clean, and properly maintained.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
*Position will report to Lansing, MI office.
-Regular visitation of work sites required
-40% travel within Michigan is expected
- Position will sit in Lansing office
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer