Interactive (Digital) Advertising Sales Manager
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: & Job Specification: & Employees at all levels are expect to: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for maximizing and managing Advanced Media opportunities and other cross-platform sales efforts. Integrates sales efforts into the
overall local, regional and national sales structure. Develops customized presentations based on specific client needs that will
increase overall advertising revenue by helping to sell cross-platform campaigns that include Advanced Media elements.
- Develops positioning pieces, sales sheets, media packages, presentations and other collateral materials that will position the
Company as a leader in the advertising community.
- Provides custom cross-media solutions to promote new business, enhance value and gain market share with broadcast clients.
- Coordinates product distribution, trafficking and overall sales tracking and ensure that the Advanced Media process is followed.
- Attends meetings and presentations with Account Executives, proactively communicate with existing and potential clients about the
value of the Company's Advanced Media tools.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Digital Marketing / Sales management background
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Employees at all levels are expect to:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer