Enterprise Account Coordinator
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Overview: Core Responsibilities: Tasks: Job Requirements: Employees at all levels are expect to: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for interfacing with multi-product Comcast Business Class customers to identify and troubleshoot issues that arise with enterprise products and services. Uses multiple software systems investigative triage troubleshooting knowledge and applications to ensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completed ccurately and on-time. Assists lower level technicians by offering subject matter expertise on higher complexity issues. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Performs advanced data analysis to investigate diagnose and apply corrective action that accurately resolves service orders trouble tickets and address errors.
- Isolates and resolves complex problems by correlating information from network equipment (etc. ) that requires subject matter expertise in various facets of the overarching business operations
- Utilizes troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex orders trouble tickets and address errors
- Maintains accurate information notes within the necessary systems where manual intervention is required to resolve the order discrepancy(s)
- Provides operational support to external vendors or local market Field Technicians operations support personnel and other technical and business support groups as received via inbound call center type phone calls escalations referral trouble tickets or email notifications -
- Provides training support to other employees on various applications systems and technologies
- Notifies appropriate individuals and organizations of network outages and restoration events by opening system trouble tickets as necessary with the fix agencies
- Provides exceptional customer service to all individuals local market team members and the organization supported. Acts as a liaison between internal and external operations organizations to resolve and communicate issues
- Collects customer requirements; analyzes and recommends required architecture and system configuration to support customer order
- Troubleshoots complex data for multiple product offerings and recommends solutions
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Provides Tier 2 support for all Comcast Business Class Enterprise products and services including Metro Ethernet services PRI trunking and Mixed services (SMB customers with Enterprise products and services).
- Identifies and troubleshoots network issues using multiple diagnostic tools.
- Troubleshoots devices remotely at customer locations for connectivity and throughput. Gathers pertinent device and network data for proper correlation and problem isolation.
- Works across multiple applications to perform error resolution in order to fulfill service orders that meet original time frame commitments made to customers.
- Records and/or maintains information notes within the necessary systems where manual intervention is required to resolve the order discrepancy(s).
- Interfaces directly with customers to ensure their issue(s) are resolved and a superior customer interaction is provided.
- Resolves customer reported problems and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Handles customer change of service requests.
- Manages the overall customer call queue to ensure timely response to incoming customer calls.
- Creates and processes MACD orders.
- Regular consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
- Sales support experience and/or call center and customer experience required
- Project Management and strong time management skills experience required
- Indirect channel experience a plus
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Employees at all levels are expect to:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer