About the Job
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
At the RAI companies you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
We’re seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our Consumer Marketing team as Adobe Analytics Architect. This role will be focused on ensuring that analytics and data are integrated with our omni-channel initiatives and platforms that support our business. As part of the Digital Marketing Services team, this role will manage a connected ecosystem of data, technology, people, and processes. This new business function will drive advanced analytics and deep personalization to help ensuring strong relationships are maintained with the brands and adult tobacco consumers.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for managing solid client-side analytics deployments, auditing and resolving issues, and thinking strategically about enterprise level dependencies. In addition, in this role you will guide RAI’s web and app digital analytics implementation (including tag management) and must enjoy working as a developer while ensuring consistency and buy-in from other business stakeholders. You will be responsible for understanding Adobe’s digital analytics and marketing tracking pixels via Adobe DTM and Adobe Launch for brand sites and app SDK’s for mobile applications (Android).
As an Adobe Analytics Platform subject matter expert, you’ll help create and share learning and best practices, socialize new success models, and drive digital behavior adoption and engagement. This is a great position for someone with a technical acumen who wants to transition into a business role.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaising with RAI’s technology team and System Integrators to add, update and verify implementation of analytics measurement on RAI brand sites and mobile apps.
- Working with the Sr. Manager Adobe Platform Architect to interpret future business analytic requirements and deliver implementations which meet those requirements.
- Acting as the business interface between various internal and external development teams including creation and contributions to technical specification documents.
- Proactively identify, analyze, and position opportunities to improve digital analytics front-end implementation based on internal and external data.
- Identify data collection issues and work with development teams to implement fixes.
- Maintain robust documentation regarding governance for analytics solutions and tag management.
- Serve as an expert in the use of Adobe Analytics product and the methods by which it can be used to effectively optimize digital business.
- Ensure that project goals are met and adhere to approved timelines and budgets.
- Proactively share wins and lessons learned to improve departmental and marketing competency.
- Ensure compliance with RJRT Legal and Regulatory guidelines.
- Minimum BS in business related field, or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience with digital analytics applications (Adobe Analytics, Adobe DTM, etc…)
- 5+ years’ leading digital Project Management, digital Analytics, or digital Campaign Marketing
- Excellent understanding of analytics and tag management best practices, including workflows and planning
- Outstanding project management skills with proven experience managing end-to-end projects including managing budget, timelines/milestones, multiple partners and deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with tagging single-page apps
- Estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively (team oriented) with an enthusiastic attitude
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Fundamental understanding of IT and Marketing principles
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and a functional level
Exposure to open-source technologies
- Proficient in Adobe Launch
- Experience migrating Tag Management Systems
- Experience with on-demand reporting/Analysis/business intelligence tools, including Tableau, etc…
- Experience with Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, or other Adobe Solutions (Audience Manager, AEM)
- Experience with Agile development philosophy, practices, and tools
- The right mix of experience in Marketing and Technology is highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of mobile marketing, including mobile web and mobile applications
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Extensive training opportunities
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc..
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly.