About the Job
This position will provide techno/functional expertise for the Financial Technologies (FinTech) team at Comcast. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with process improvement, ability to learn new systems and with managing projects at the Enterprise or system level. Additional responsibilities include working with our finance partners to validate financial and functional requirements, and working with IT and business partners to ensure that critical financial needs are properly solutioned. This will include supporting change management efforts to drive organizational success and outcomes.
- Serves as a strategic business planning partner working with the business and IT to formulate enhancement options to address specific functional issues / requirements
- Help drive the long term strategy for Financial Systems and related processes
- Leverages synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Makes sound business decisions that balance competing priorities
- Develops Strategy for obtaining/Analyzing metrics to identify trends, process/system opportunities and recommends corrective action
- Recommends and implements process improvement/reengineering initiatives
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business specific objectives
- Manages generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
- Works with team to lead in resolution of day-to-day technical/procedural challenges.
- Impacts the level of service and the team's ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
- Promotes teamwork both internally and externally
- Manages team resources and ensure they are utilized appropriately
- Supports productivity and morale of the team
- Ability to positively confront issues and resolve conflict with sound judgment
- Ability to define a clear vision and motivate others to embrace change
- Manages multiple complex projects for the FinTech area.
- Leads the design, resource management, implementation of projects and process improvements for Finance and Supply Chain
- Effectively communicates with management, stakeholders, subject matter experts and project team members.
- Assists in developing project infrastructure for team (i.e. templates, project management methodology and execution)
- Develops project plans with specific goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the project.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule
- Collaborates and solves problems works with others to resolve significant issues, clarify or interpret complex information, provide initial screening/negotiations.
- Communicates with finance managers at the same or higher levels on matters of considerable complexity
- Concisely develops and delivers key information; ability to develop well laid out presentations
- Develops logical and persuasive approach and outline for a presentation; knows how to vary format, structure and content to suit various audiences
- Conveys relevant information in a timely and concise manner
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated professional knowledge and skills with the Oracle ERP Finance and/or Supply Chain systems and processes.
- Experience in using the Oracle E-Business Suite
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to employ various styles, formats and voices clearly, consistently and creatively.
- Ability to develop a logical and persuasive approach and outline for a "deck", knowing how to vary format, structure, and content to suit various audiences
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends
- Demonstrated self-starter, able to prepare project plans with minimal input.
- Proven ability to collaborates and establish relationships with employees and teams, at all levels of an organization.
- Passion for and knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver best practice solutions ensuring financial systems integrity and controls
- Ability to understand and adapt to different audiences and clients, their needs and potential reactions to communications and ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility with internal clients and to navigate organizational structures
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer