Recruitment Services Coordinator
About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Recruitment Services Coordinator! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Recruitment Services Coordinator delivers customer service more like Cielo and less like everyone else. The Recruitment Services Coordinator enhances our clients’ candidate interactions with a team dedicated to immediate availability, single call resolution, and unprecedented responsiveness. The Recruitment Services Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre-hire. Additionally, the Recruitment Services Coordinator facilitates a variety of logistical and recruitment activities to service a particular client program or teams.
- Provide “We Become You” seamless customer support to candidates via phone, voicemail, and e-mail.
- Utilize critical and innovative thinking to troubleshoot issues and offer resolutions.
- Adapt communication style to different demographics.
- Promote service excellence through courteous, patient, and gracious interaction.
- Drive impression to resolution with internal sense of urgency, control of conversation, and active listening.
- Leverage resources to provide thorough and accurate information to candidate.
- Use judgment to escalate to proper party when needed.
- Follow through on unresolved candidate and Hiring Manager inquiries to close the loop.
- Work to elevate the level of efficiency and service through collaboration, examining current processes to determine room for improvement, and suggesting best practices.
- Assist with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedule in-person interviews for Hiring Managers.
- Arrange travel, transportation and accommodation.
- Make reminder calls to candidates for Hiring Manager interviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook and Excel.
- Typing skills with a minimum of 40 WPM.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org