Software Test Engineer
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent is establishing of high performing, multi-disciplinary software development team to develop a new generation Software platform for our Spectroscopy product range in Mulgrave, Australia. This team will be part of the global Software and Informatics Division who provides best-in-class products such as OpenLab CDS for Chromatography and OpenLab ECM for scientific data management and continues to innovate and expand this portfolio.
The successful candidate will become part of this newly established team and will be central to applying the SID portfolio and continue to drive software innovation into the Spectroscopy products.
You are a self-motivated professional who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp new technologies, products, and use cases. You are bright and intellectually curious; capable, adaptable and agile. You will be expected to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of C# Programming, developing test applications or automating using nUnit/TestNG/ Specflow.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in QA and has a good handle on scripting.
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review
- Collaborate effectively with peer engineers and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end to-end quality in our technology and customer experience
- Design, develop and maintain manual and automated tests test cases using test tools and frameworks
- Execute test cases and analyze and report test results to product teams
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues
- Design and develop test plans; test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Identification and documentation of defects, and work with peers to prioritize resolution