Advertising Research & Insights Analyst 2- New York City
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for gathering and analyzing information about a market,
product, or service to be offered in a market, and the past, present,
and potential customers for the product or service. Researches market
conditions specific to area of focus to determine potential sales of
product and provides research on behalf of customer. Works with moderate
guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Researches market conditions specific to area of focus to determine
potential sales of product and provides research on behalf of customer.
- Gathers data on competitors; analyzes and compares such competitive
- Prepares and submits statistical reports, graphic illustrations of
findings, and action plan recommendations to marketing research
- Collects, examines, and analyzes statistical data using computer
modeling techniques to forecast future marketing trends.
- Maintains updates on marketing research and new developments through
contacts with educational institutions, professional organizations,
publications, and vendors.
- Understands and practices various statistical concepts, research data,
standards, and practices.
- Works directly with cross-functional teams and deparment leadership to
create research presentations and summaries.
- Assists Representatives in developing research skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer