Supervisor, Client Solutions (Pre-Sale Strategy) - Houston, TX
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for supervising a team that is supporting the pre-sales activities of assigned strategic accounts including prospecting new
clients, account stewardship, assisting with proposals, presentations,and research. Integrates knowledge of business and functional
priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Aids and supervises those that aid Account Executives in building client proposals, advertising schedules, and pricing focusing on
bundled sales (sports, advanced media & promotions.)
- Assists and supervises those that assist in the development of sales presentations and materials that address customer needs and highlight
the benefits of buying our products or services, focusing on bundled sales opportunities.
- Assists and supervises those that assist in the planning of client promotions to meet marketing objectives, including working with
marketing and promotions to plan, price and arrange each event.
- Gathers research information and data from available sources to assist Account Executives in client positioning (focusing on share growth,
churn reduction and new business.)
- Solidifies relationships with key client personnel through Account Executive involvement and direction. Works with the post-sales team
to provide additional stewardship direction in regard to make goods.
- Monitors competitive media spending for strategic accounts to keep Account Executives informed on what else a client may be buying to
create up-sell opportunities.
- Keeps detailed reports on all added value, bonus, promotions, and entertainment for each client for tracking purposes and to be used
at contract Negotiating/up-sell/retention.
- Interacts with Account Executives regarding research, programming, advanced media, sports, and promotions.
- Participates in quarterly business plan meetings and takes an active role in targeting strategic accounts by learning marketing objectives,
identifying key influencers and decision-makers, and brainstorming ideas. Participates in sales meetings and training programs
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer