About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Employees at all levels are expect to: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for supervising traffic department staff, including meeting department goals, crisis resolution, and the efficient utilization of available tools. Ensures traffic deadlines are met. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Develops and assigns projects to staff. Assists direct reports in the resolution of complex or exception issues. Collaborates with Traffic Manager to select, train, direct, evaluate, motivate, and develop traffic staff.
- Communicates with sales staff to ensure that all traffic related requirements are met. Assists Account Executives in problem solving and
escalation within department guidelines.
- Processes and distributes daily verification reports. Evaluates and researches lost/dropped revenue when required, and provides feedback to
- Ensures procedures and policies are maintained, completes all performance management responsibilities.
- Reviews and revises procedures as needed to improve overall operation.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with other departments within the company to ensure business is maximized and issues are resolved
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Employees at all levels are expect to:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer