Manager SMB Direct Sls (Advanced Svcs)
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring a senior sales force
who sells advanced commercial products to maximize sales revenues and
meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales
team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Motivates team to achieve sales and compliance results by educating
sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their
customer's business success.
- Maintains expertise on Company's products and services to effectively
manage team sales of Comcast Commercial services to small-to-medium
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified sales team through
optimum selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sales promotions and incentives to
meet business goals and objectives.
- Monitors employee performance, and counsels and advises to ensure
compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant
basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with
- Develops annual sales channel budgets and monthly forecasts for sales
performance expectations, commissions, expenses and other special
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual and group
sales and performance activities relative to business goals and
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure.
Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups to ensure
effectiveness and efficiency.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer