Coordinator, Call Volume Control - 7475 S. Joliet St. Centennial, CO
About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits start Day 1 for New Hires. Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Additional Requirements: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for ensuring that call center schedules meet daily demands of business stakeholders. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develops and coordinates implementation of contingency plans for contact centers.
- Determines the impact on service levels when staff are added or reduced.
- Manages the relationship between cost and service for contact centers.
- Develops routing solution to achieve business goals and keeps centers and others informed of progress, issues, and/or problems that could impede goal achievement and suggest workable solutions.
- Demonstrates substantive Workforce Management knowledge and skills and apply them to well defined work activities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skill
- Basic understanding of call center workforce management
- Basic understanding of workforce management systems ◦CMS/Avaya or equivalent
- RTA or equivalent
- eWFM/Empower or equivalent
- Dialer systems (collections)
- Basic MS Excel knowledge
- Proficient with MS outlook
Benefits start Day 1 for New Hires.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer