Sr. Dir. Next Gen Business Requirements
About the Job
Business Unit: Summary Core Responsibilities Education Level-Bachelors Degree Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for directing activities, including the gathering and prioritization of Business Requirements for the NextGen Biller. Bringing together cross functional subject matter experts to define current state, while partnering with expanded teams to ensure future state requirements result in operational improvements and business simplification. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
-Drive & prioritize Business Requirements for NextGen Biller, ensuring operational improvements and business simplification is obtained.
-Ensure Seamless Next Gen Deployment to Field.
- Establishes policies, standards, practices, and security measures to assure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard the information resources.
- Recommends alternatives or adjustments to correct problems or solidify successes in the perspective of current and proposed operating strategies.
- Identifies and drives system improvements to create efficiencies with regards to cost and performance.
- Develops an annual business plan and operating budget for the department and monitors the implementation of these to ensure that the financial targets are met.
- Directs the preparation and installation of information systems plans, policies, and procedures, including design of source documents, technical direction of operations, back-up methods, and management reports.
- Analyzes management needs for IS/IT, including storage, retrieval, and processes to recommend appropriate hardware and software configurations and purchases.
- Directs the continuing review of all current systems and formulation of future systems so as to efficiently accomplish business purposes within budget.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Years Experience - Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Education Level-Bachelors Degree
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer