Exec Dir., Billing Assurance & Testing
About the Job
Business Unit: Summary: Core Responsibilities: Education Level Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for overseeing all Finance and Accounting functions related to Revenue Assurance and Quality Assurance. Ensure billing, charging & messaging accuracy, correct offer eligibility, and customer transparency through standardization of revenue assurance reporting and clean-up activities. Establish an end-to-end billing quality assurance process including a partnership with the SE organization to create a production test environment, standard testing scripts, deployment of a shared accountability model and success metrics.
This role will leverage the findings from Billing and Quality assurance to drive the requirements for Next Gen development. Responsible for Revenue Assurance across all residential and business services products, partnership with the division finance teams on clean-up activities, and migration of all Revenue Assurance efforts to the NextGen billing platform.
Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy.
- Implements the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
- Directs and oversees periodic audits of key operational processes.
- Provides leadership and direction to Finance & Accounting staff by setting goals, objectives, performance criteria, and departmental standards.
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products, and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Builds relationships, leads integrated teams, and collaborates with other functional leaders.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Accounting, Finance, or MIS
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 14+ years related experience
- 10+ years of cable / telecommunications industry experience preferred
- 10+ years of enterprise-wide process and systems integration experience preferred
- 10+ years of audit experience preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer