Senior Director, Policy Governance
About the Job
Business Unit: Summary Core Responsibilities Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for overseeing all Finance and Accounting functions related to policy governance. Establish company- wide Policies, Procedures, Tools, and Compliance Reporting to ensure consistent and appropriate Customer level treatments. Partner with Customer Experience team with a focus on operational simplification and standardization. Manage intake process for new policy requests and work with HQ and division stakeholders on recommendation and alignment.
Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy.
- Implements the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
- Directs and oversees periodic audits of key operational processes.
- Provides leadership and direction to Finance & Accounting staff by setting goals, objectives, performance criteria, and departmental standards.
- Assures the organization and its mission, programs, products, and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
- Builds relationships, leads integrated teams, and collaborates with other functional leaders.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Accounting, Finance, or MIS
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
- Minimum of 8 years of cable / telecommunications industry experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer