Director, Installation & Service
About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits for new hires start on Day 1. & Summary: & Primary Responsibilities: & Employees& at& all& levels& are& expect& to: & Core Responsibilities: & Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for the delivery of outstanding customer service in all aspects of Technical Operations including installation, service, and network maintenance. Accountable for installations and service activities across all of New Mexico and network maintenance for portions of the area. Work is reviewed from a short- to mid-term perspective for professional content and against objectives, budgets, schedules, and quality levels. Translates corporate and field priorities into short-term objectives. Participates in developing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Provide dynamic and motivating leadership for the technical team while maintaining customer experience standards and efficient operations.
- Work closely with the TLC and TROC to facilitate the successful execution of the field workforce function to include dispatching of work, routing of work, disposition of work, building of quota, quota adherence, and all field support activities (call handling, job updates, tech support, text/chat handling, pre/post calling), ticketing, ticket tracking and handling, escalations, field communications, reporting, and automation tool and handheld support.
- Track and report on key trends in workforce management such as missed/late appointments, technician response time, work statuses, technician productivity, and tool utilization success rate.
- Work closely with Finance, Talent, TLC and Field Operations to ensure the appropriate level of technical resources needed to support budgeted activity.
- Develop and refine the management strategy for the department. Ensure consistent and effective practices and procedures.
- Compile explanations and action plans for monthly metric reviews.
- Assist Area teams with contractor performance and capacity planning.
- Effectively analyze data and trends to create operational plans.
- Develop passionate leaders who are able to drive results and make sound decisions.
- Champion the Comcast culture, drive a positive employee work experience, and high engagement
- Work effectively across functional areas to drive overall system performance.
- Understand& our Operating& Principles;& make& them& the& guidelines& for& how you& do& your& job.
- Own& the& customer& experience& -& think& and& act& in& ways& that& put& our customers& first,& give& them& seamless& digital& options& at& every& touchpoint, and& make& them& promoters& of& our& products& and& services.
- Know& your& stuff& -& be& enthusiastic& learners,& users& and& advocates& of& our game-changing& technology,& products& and& services,& especially& our& digital tools& and& experiences.
- Win& as& a& team& -& make& big& things& happen& by& working& together& and& being open& to& new& ideas.
- Be& an& active& part& of& the& Net& Promoter& System& -& a& way& of& working& that brings& more& employee& and& customer& feedback& into& the& company& -& by& joining huddles,& making& call& backs& and& helping& us& elevate& opportunities& to& do better& for& our& customers.
- Drive& results& and& growth.
- Respect& and& promote& inclusion& and& diversity.
- Do& what' s& right& for& each& other,& our& customers,& investors& and& our communities.
- Manages all installation activities as assigned.
- Develops installation schedules; manages Project Managers and System Designers.
- Ensures that all technical, revenue, and cost objectives are met while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Manages the involvement of vendors and subcontractors in the installation process.
- Understands installation management and telecommunications or cable applications.
- Negotiates with senior management for resources and priorities that affect the function's areas of accountability.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Other Professional Certification
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Employees& at& all& levels& are& expect& to:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer