Administrative Assistant 1
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for assisting senior management by providing an efficient
and professional office environment. Performs administrative duties such
as typing, filing, processing mail, and answering phones. Maintains
necessary office supplies and ensures various equipment is properly
configured, installed, and maintained. Works on straight forward tasks
using established procedures. Work is subject to review by others.
Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Greets and assists business associates, visitors, and headquarters
staff in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Accurately and efficiently types and distributes letters, memoranda,
purchase orders, or other material.
- Utilizes processing, spreadsheet, and other computer software;
prepares documents from hard copy or recorded formats; assists senior
management in the preparation of regularly scheduled or special reports.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer