Business Support & Analytics, Analyst 2
About the Job
Business Unit: Summary Core Responsibilities Education Level Field of Study Compliance Disclaimer Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and quality assessment data resources. Maps metrics against the department's operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive overall efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis in order to enhance the employee experience and drive departmental operational efficiencies. Provides CRM reporting, Head Count Analysis support, quality monitoring reporting, and HRSD operational support analysis to various departments within the company. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- Creates and maintains compliance reports that identify discrepancies within the department.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
- Provides day-to-day validation of data and spot checks.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
-Experience analyzing large data sets with MS Excel or Access a must. Experience with SQL, R, Tableau and PowerBI a plus.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Field of Study
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer