Director, Video Quality Business Strategy
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Preferred Requirements: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
The Director, Video Quality Business Strategy will be responsible for developing and executing business strategies to improve the customer experience and video quality for Xfinity customers. Responsibilities include: establishing quality benchmarks for the video business, identifying trends and possible causation, providing leadership and direction for multiple functional areas to drive improvements, securing appropriate resources to achieve strategic business objectives for customer experience and NPS.
- Improve NPS and quality for video services using customer feedback.
- Evaluate reliability of video services and the impact on satisfaction, tenure, and contact rate.
- Create business plans to secure funding to address critical issues for detractors.
- Be the voice of the video customer for cross-functional teams such as Sales, Care, Product, and Customer Experience to influence prioritization of work streams.
- Leverage industry best practices to initiate quality improvement programs for equipment, apps, and video delivery.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills; must be able to integrate the needs of multiple constituencies into a unified approach.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; capable of interacting with Senior Leadership on complex topics.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Master's Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience in strategic quality improvement initiatives for consumer facing products is strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer