Manager, Technical Support (Xfinity Mobile)
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: - Develops and supports tactical implementation of the annual budget. - Improves customer feedback mechanism and related work order processes to support technical development and improve customer satisfaction. - This posiition will reside in Charleston, SC;therefore, this position is eligible for relocation benefits. Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for coordinating and managing Customer Service's multi-product technical support to Technicians. Serves as a primary interface for developing and executing strategies to optimize customer support performance and meet strategic business strategy and goals. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of, departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Ensures quality customer service and availability on all inbound/outbound calling.
- Provides customer service and operations leadership with regards to all facets of customer contact and technical analysis.
- Manages, directs, and controls all activities related to resources such as headcount, management information systems, and training and development.
- Manages the development and implementation of effective policies, procedures, and programs to support customer care strategies.
- Designs and implements process improvements in partnership with related departments to maximize resources, improve technical
efficiencies, and ensure the best experience for customers.
- Sets standards of performance to meet established departmental goals.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Develops and supports tactical implementation of the annual budget.
- Improves customer feedback mechanism and related work order processes to support technical development and improve customer satisfaction.
- This posiition will reside in Charleston, SC;therefore, this position is eligible for relocation benefits.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer