Supervisor, SMB Direct Sales-Inside Sales
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for supervising a team of business to business Inbound
Telesales Representatives that are focused on selling to small-to-
medium business customers over the telephone. Motivate and coach
representatives to ensure they achieve sales quotas.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Lead team by example in key areas: selling skills, funnel management,
forecasting, product knowledge and closing sales.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing superior
customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting performance
expectations by giving timely and appropriate feedback. Hires,
disciplines, and terminates personnel as necessary.
- Conducts team meetings to improve skills, share best practices and
deliver key communications.
- Partners with leadership in the business to business organization to
ensure positive working relationships and effective communication
between functional areas.
- Handles escalated customer calls in a timely manner and ensure
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and sales
representatives to help business continue to grow and evolve.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5+ years of related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer