Sr. Analyst, Digital QA
About the Job
Business Unit: Summary Employees at all levels are expect to: Core Responsibilities Education Level- Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent Compliance- Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for assisting in the development of Quality Assurance strategies for live campaigns that will maximize revenue and meet divisional goals. Provides operational support in campaign launches and web optimization activities. Responsible for improving QA process and meeting launch velocity goals. Keeps track of current campaigns, upcoming campaign requirements. Ensures QA needs are met accurately and in a timely manner.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- 3+ years of experience in a Software QA Lead role and Agile methodologies
- Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics is preferred
- Contributes to the development of Quality Assurance test philosophies and methodologies.
- Identifies viable test strategies in order to support testing functionality.
- Prioritizes testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects.
- Ensures testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
- Works with vendors and internal partners to troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- Creates test plans, defines testing strategies and identifies high risk areas.
- Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
- Defines, develops and implements quality assurance strategies and processes
- Drives best practices for test execution and test management
- Collaborates with development team to develop comprehensive test plan
- Leads vendor testing team to identify and document defects.
- Participates in requirement walkthrough and design review sessions
- Actively contributes to estimation and planning, risk assessment, contingency planning, tracking and management of progress, issues, risk, and resources.
- Conducts triages with relevant stakeholders to assign priorities, responsibilities and resolution timelines to defects.
- Collects and reports quality metrics associated with testing activities such as defects discovered and their status, performance-baselines etc.
- Maintains and publishes Test Summary Report (coverage, defect summary and risks) to all stakeholders
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Years of Experience- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Disclaimer- The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Employees at all levels are expect to:
Education Level- Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent
Compliance- Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer