Fleet Specialist - Wayne, PA / Englewood, CO / Alpharetta, GA / Bingham Farms, MI
About the Job
Business Unit: *NOTE-This role can be based in any of the following locations:Wayne, PA, Englewood, CO,Alpharetta, GA, Bingham Farms, MI Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for equipment inventory and maintenance. Performs fleet analysis and productivity improvement studies. Evaluates the need for maintenance agreements; negotiates service contracts. Maintains and manages equipment-related documentation. Works with service vendors to ensure performance and accurate pricing. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Maintains current registration, titles, inspections and licenses on all company vehicles.
- Coordinates preventive maintenance and repairs on vehicles in order to keep the fleet at maximum operating efficiency and tracks all costs associated with maintenance and repairs.
- Ensures all company vehicles have the appropriate decals in order to comply with state and local regulations.
- Reviews all service estimates for acceptability in order to keep costs within budgeted guidelines.
- Assists with preparing and maintaining annual fleet capital and expense budgets.
- Maintains and files all required reports with departments and corporate office to company with system and company requirements.
- Identifies idle and salvages vehicles and follows-up accordingly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
*NOTE-This role can be based in any of the following locations:Wayne, PA, Englewood, CO,Alpharetta, GA, Bingham Farms, MI
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer