Manager, Channel Support
About the Job
Business Unit: Candidates are eligible for benefits on day one. Job Summary: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for managing the pipeline and forecast for Product Sales Support & Analysis. Reports procedures, resolves operational issues, and ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Oversees the communication flow between functional groups regarding sales forecast, reports, and analysis on client activity.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Creates and maintains client master data including margin analysis, prepared sales measurements and reports, processed transactions, returns, and exchanges according to Company guidelines.
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support & Analysis team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains sales forecasts and analysis for management reports.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Generates daily activity reports, reporting, and trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Candidates are eligible for benefits on day one.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer