Order Management Specialist
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Responsible for all activities involved in the management of product movement within the supply chain; ensures delivery of the right product to the right place at the right time for the right price. This role would be part of the movement to bring order fulfillment to the next level via smart automation.
- Drives Revenue maximization activities through data analytics
- Drives simplification or automation of transactional activities within Order Management team
- Process and manage deliveries to trade, service, and internal customers
- Drives or participates actively in the planning and timely realization of digitization projects
- Oversee end-to-end implementation of smart automation measures (conceptual and operational) for the order fulfillment processes associated; define strategies and supervise projects for upgrades and extensions
- Solves complex, high impact design/development problems with a digitalization mindset,. Determines and develops approaches to assignments.
- Designs and implements logistics strategies/processes in the area of order management
- Ensure compliance to internal and external requirements and to enhance customer experience while optimizing cost & maintaining quality.
- May be required to lead or participate in logistics projects requiring coordination with other functions, third parties
- Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity
- Responsibilities may be at the site level, regional or global