About the Job
Responsible for formulating and defining systems and objectives based on a good understanding of applicable business systems. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity, limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation, as necessary.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Identifies and assesses probable interactions of related computer systems and predicts impact of a change in assigned system.
- May review proposals, including gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing project overview which compares alternatives in terms of cost, time, availability of equipment, and personnel, etc. Recommends course of action.
- Functions as a liaison between the client, community, and internal IT and/or external software vendors to develop system solutions to processing systems or business problems.
- Ensures data quality and integrity across data-specific application implementations.
- Supports the testing team and business users in validating that the programs meet the requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer