Analyst 3, Executive Support
About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits for new hires start on Day 1 Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expected to: Core Responsibilities: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for overseeing senior executive level support at the division level. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills with technical support. Strong proficiencies with enterprise Windows devices, Office 365, managed IOS environment, Powershell, SQL Query language, reporting tools such as Tableau, video conferencing technologies (Cisco Telepresence and WebEx technologies preferred). Strong customer facing skills and experience supporting highly visible situations. Usually determines own work priorities and is comfortable managing large technology deployment projects.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Comfortable with setting up and supporting video conference meetings making quick decisions in front of large groups.
- Provides training and support at a peer and end user level.
- Trains and educates new and current employees of new technologies.
- Acts as a technical resource to peers and participates as a point of contact for enterprise systems.
- Plans, coordinates and implements projects.
- Provides consultation services for employees and departments.
- Proficient with scripting and reporting software. Using scripts and data query tools for reporting functions and asset management.
- Experience with data reporting tools such as Tableau, Power Bi, SQL Query language.
- Supports a managed print environment, (Canon Uniflow preferred).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Associate's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-IT, Audio Visual, Business administration
Certifications-A+, Network+, Security+
Years of Experience-Generally requires 5-8 years of related experience
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1
Employees at all levels are expected to:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer