Analyst 3, AV Support
About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits for new hires start on Day 1 Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expected to: Core Responsibilities: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for overseeing AV system support and integration technologies. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills with video conferencing technologies. Experience with audio and video integration systems, DSP devices, call manager, video switching, Cisco Telepresence and WebEx technologies preferred. Strong customer facing skills with experience supporting senior leaders in highly visible situations. Experience with technical design and support of offsite meetings or events. Usually determines own work priorities and is comfortable managing large technology deployment projects.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Troubleshoots video conference technologies, Cisco, Creston, Audio DSP, Video Switching, call manager.
- Provides training and support at a peer and end user level.
- Provides hardware support for video conferencing system including managing service contracts and arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory for the video conferencing environment.
- Plans, coordinates and implements projects.
- Design, setup and support of off-site meetings with video conference technologies.
- Provides consultation services for employees and departments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Some travel required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Associate's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-IT, Audio Visual, Business administration
Certifications-A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA Video certification
Years of Experience-Generally requires 5-8 years of related experience
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1
Employees at all levels are expected to:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer