Product Manager 1
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for managing the pricing, packaging, and documenting new
products ideas and conducts user need analyses for ancillary products so
that subscriber and financial objectives are achieved. Manages ongoing
product management of new and existing products. Conducts the budgeting,
planning, analysis, and monitoring required to ensure unit and
financial targets are met for assigned products. This job is an
individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for
supervision or performance management of staff.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products on
- Participates in the strategic planning for enhancements to product
content, pricing, packaging, and features.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product's unit and
financial performance, with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
Concisely communicate trends, opportunities, and risks, develop and
defend POV for product features/benefits.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what
is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer