EE Expert Engineer
About the Job
Agilent's Life Sciences Group (LSG) is creating the tools and technologies that are changing the way we understand the world of our customer. Through a comprehensive set of lab productivity and total workflow solutions, LSG helps scientist advance basic research unlock the genetic causes of disease and accelerate the discovery and development of new drugs. Agilent's life sciences business addresses the needs of academic, institutional and pharmaceutical scientists in the areas of genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, bioinformatics, and pharmaceutical analysis. LSSU's instruments, advice, software and services solutions optimize our customers' workflows in the collection, purification, detection, quantification, characterization and production of DNA, RNA, proteins, other organic molecules and their metabolites.
Key position responsibilities:
* Improves products, processes and tests for product quality, cycle time and cost improvement.
- Define test system architecture and design manufacturing test software using C#, Python or VEE
- Supports and implements the transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production and through the entire life cycle of the product.
- Work closely together with cross functional teams, i.e R&D, QA, NPI, product support and to develop DFx capabilities for NPI and support existing products.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to product and its processes.
* Maintain compliance record with validation & verification.
* Provide training for cross functional teams to develop talent and build high performing teams.
- Other duties as assigned.