European Labour Relations Consultant
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com
Looking for a dynamic HR professional to join our European HR Compliance hub. This person will directly report to Agilent's European Labor Relations Manager and then on to our VP HR for Europe. The successful candidate will coordinate various multi country projects in support of Agilent's changing business needs, ensuring our services are delivered in an effective and compliant manner. We are interested to hear from HR professionals with solid HR compliance experience and, ideally, experience of managing cross-country European HR activities. Alternatively, this would be an excellent career development opportunity for an accomplished HR manager with experience of one country and who is keen to embrace the variety and challenge of managing European-wide HR projects.
* Manage labour relations aspects associated with European business changes e.g. restructuring, compensation & benefits changes, organizational changes, legislation changes etc.
* Support Transfers of Undertaking and labour law aspects of European acquisition and divestiture projects. Provide general regional project support for key corporate projects.
* Help maintain a European framework of information/tools which support the effective execution of HR compliance activity across the region.
* Work closely with business leaders, HR partners and local HR to deliver project deliverables as per agreed plan.
* Provide labour relations guidance and training to HR and business groups on European employment law practices.
* Liaise with other HR partners & the wider Agilent organisation globally to ensure program/policy implementation is compliant.
* Maintain up to date knowledge of European and local country labour law and practices.
* Provide customer focused HR programs, services and consultation to enhance individual, team, management and business performance consistent with Agilent's values, philosophies, policies and programs.