About the Job
A unique opportunity to make your mark with one of the leading global brands in Life Sciences and grow your career with the leading provider of RPO solutions.
Cielo Talent has recently partnered with Sanofi - a leading firm in the Pharmaceutical, Vaccines and Consumer Health sector, to manage talent acquisition across several countries in Asia. As a result, we are actively looking to build a team of top notch recruitment experts across the region. Based in Bangkok, this is a unique opportunity to be part of the regional talent acquisition team and to become a partner and advisor to the business and stakeholders in their quest for top talent.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for:
- Positioning yourself as the talent partner for our client’s hiring managers by developing a strong understanding of their business and hiring plans
- Gaining a strong knowledge of the Pharma and Consumer Healthcare talent landscape including market intelligence to support the company hiring strategy
- Leading the end-to-end recruitment process for all open positions with support from the shared delivery team on sourcing, interview scheduling and coordination activities
- Providing regular updates to the hiring managers and HRBP on the recruitment progress for all positions in your portfolio
- Working closely with the sourcing team on utilization of appropriate sourcing channels for active and passive candidates and building proactive talent pipelines
- Partnering with colleagues in the regional account team to learn and share market knowledge, recruitment best practices, etc.
- Providing a differentiated high-touch and high-tech experience to candidates by leveraging on our client’s strong brand and Cielo’s proprietary state-of-the-art technology.
You will have:
- Minimum of five or more years’ results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting.
- Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise.
- Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
- Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.
- Experience utilizing deep web sourcing techniques.
If you have prior working experience in an in-house, RPO or agency recruitment environment supporting the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Consumer sector, and are keen to explore this opportunity, we would love to hear from you and start a conversation.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by Nelson Hall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com