Enterprise Service Sales Specialist, NE
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
The CrossLab Enterprise Lab Services business is designed to increase productivity and efficiency and is experiencing rapid growth. As an East Coast CrossLab Services Sales Specialist, you will be a key contributor to Agilent Technologies Life Sciences and Applied Markets Organization. In this critical role you will utilize your sales expertise and knowledge of the Pharmaceutical and Chemical Analysis industry to sell high value customized service and support solutions into these industries. You will lead a cross functional team of solution architects, local sales reps, and customer service resources to develop and customize offerings for your clients. You will continue to oversee your team through successful implementations and manage ongoing positive relationships with your customers. Expectations are you will use your excellent sales track record to manage your territory for maximum sales volume, establish relationships with multiple levels within your accounts, develop successful sales strategies, and gain market share against the competition.
- Territory management, including creation of a territory plan, competitive knowledge, high customer retention rate
- Identifying new business opportunities within the Agilent and competitive account base
- Strategic account management, lead in deal planning and drive account penetration for all enterprise level support solutions in the account, competitively drive Agilent's presence and influence sales
- Executive calling skills, network with executives within enterprise accounts and within Agilent to foster and facilitate business growth opportunities
- Leading a cross-functional team to drive the implementation of enterprise level sales strategies to win business