Coord 3, Prodt Sales Suppt & Analysis
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for reporting and providing data entry and reconciliation to
ensure accurate month-end affiliate revenue booking and processing.
Identifies and quantifies billing adjustments to sales force and work
order errors to improve work order accuracy throughout the Product Sales
division. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May
act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Researches unreported/unpaid accounts and ensures the timely
collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Provides additional data entry to update affiliate information to
ensure all is continually accurate and up-to-date.
- Undertakes all aspects of credit control work including production of
reminder letters, frequent contact with clients by phone and email, and
resolves fee related issues.
- Reviews client ledger balance reports with Product Sales team, taking
all necessary action in relation to client funds and any other points
arising from the review.
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel,
entering into standard and customized report formats, and generating
reports, as requested.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer