Analyst 4, Billing Systems
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
The EPC Analyst works in conjunction with the Offer Configuration team, Marketing, Finance and the National Digital team to ensure the successful and accurate deployment of offers across all the Digital sales channels in the Northeast Division. This role is responsible for reviewing and analyzing offer documentation to determine the feasibility of offer construct within EPC. Participate in National calls to talk through configuration options to support new products & services or new functionality on the Digital buy flows. Responsible for acting as Lead Analyst in the daily operations of the
Billing Systems department. Assists in the standardization of policies
and procedures. Implements software upgrades, software conversions, new
technologies roll outs in the markets, process of testing procedures for
new and modified applications, and software enhancements to the
reporting system. Provides support during implementation of new
tools/technologies including: InfoDDP, Data Warehouse, DAC, DNCS, COMET,
SQL, SRS Reporting, COGNOS, Oracle, and billing system software
releases. Develops, maintains, and utilizes external databases for
requests that cannot be accomplished through the billing system.
Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a
key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or
projects and shares expertise.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops and evaluates strategies for existing reporting personnel.
- Applies extensive knowledge of Billing Systems database to meet
reporting requests and helps other departments improve efficiencies.
- Analyzes reports and billing systems.
- Monitors all data output to assure validity to the user, as well as
maintain integrity of the database.
- Reviews and evaluates existing workflow of the department and makes
recommendations to help improve processes.
- Researches new projects and the impact of those projects for all
- Serves as a point person for Billing Systems department in project
- Trains and provides guidance to others regarding any reporting
- Provides timely written and verbal communication on updates of
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer