EMEA Field Marcom Manager
About the Job
The Regional Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for managing the EMEA Regional Marcom team -- a team dedicated to driving customer engagement and overseeing and delivery of Global and Regional campaigns for Agilent across all LSS market. The position offers the opportunity to demonstrate leadership, people management, business, marketing and technical skills by leading a high-performance team dedicated to driving and delivering results and operational excellence for marketing programs and campaigns. You will be leading a high performing communications team and will be responsible for driving the digital transformation for media planning, advertising and campaign management across the portfolio for EMEA regions.
The successful candidate must have outstanding interpersonal, communication skills, and project management skills, and possess the ability to collaborate and engage with management and key stakeholders cross-functionally.
As Marketing & Communications Manager you will have proven experience liaising with internal and external agencies and service providers, as well as campaign management to ensure all marketing materials are delivered to company guidelines, on time and within budget. This is an extremely varied and hands-on position that requires you to have strong project management experience, as you will be expected to analyse and manage data that will ensure campaigns are effective and always forward thinking.
- Lead and manage all EMEA campaign strategy, design and manage the team to achieve and exceed individual targets, marketing goals, deliverables, budgets and timelines.
- Lead the team to design, test and iterate marketing programs for performance using a foundation of marketing analytics and segmentation.
- Responsible for amplifying and driving change to present one Agilent voice Globally and Regionally through compelling marketing programs and events
- Own all people manager related duties such as hiring, performance management and evaluation, bonus and salary, employee career development, expense and contract approvals. Identify training and coaching needs for the EMEA Marcom team for program effectiveness and operational excellence.
- Responsible for leading collaboration with, Global and Regional MPM's and Marcom Specialists to ensure the successful execution of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Ensure successful campaign design, development and implementation of programs and events aligned to global and regional marketing strategies, ensuring adherence to schedule and budget.
- Be accountable for all marketing infrastructure e.g. temp workers, vendor management and contracts, budget management, CRM quality and functionality improvements. Ensure the Agilent Corporate standard business processes are strictly followed by our employees, partners and vendors.
- Drive together with the SAP CRM team customer profiling initiatives and goals. Oversee and review constant CRM governance and processes to ensure EMEA compliance by the entire Marcom team
- Achievement of LSS operational plans and demand generation targets
- Meet and/or exceed program /campaign performance measures
- Adherence to budget goals