Manager, HR Analytics & Operations Support
About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits for new hires start on Day 1 Job Summary: Primary Responsibilities: Core Responsibilities: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
The Manager of HR Analytics will focus on delivering analyses and insights to stakeholders in clear business terms and identifying results that drive action. This role will also be responsible for establishing robust content that helps senior management and HR leaders better understand the story and trends regarding their workforce. Also will be responsible for building and refining HR analytic capabilities by leveraging multiple data sources. These capabilities include processes and metrics to ensure that timely, accurate, and insightful actionable information is available to business leaders and HR across the West Division. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated success in repurposing raw data into actionable information to include identifying strategic information needs and conducting data and process analyses. This role will work closely with the HR analytics team to translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise. This person will also convey complicated data in clear and concise terms to be communicated at various levels and functions within the business.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Creates, maintains and distributes weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Division HR reporting, analysis and recommendations to the HR Division Leadership team.
- Captures and conducts data analysis of HR and employee data, business trends and results.
- Supports Division and Corporate projects.
- Provides ad hoc support to HR Leaders by providing visibility into data and analysis.
- Supports requests regarding HRIS data and HRIS-centric projects requiring local execution.
- Present HR data and analysis to the Division leadership team, HR Leadership and to business units as required.
- Translate requirements into effective and impactful dashboards and reports that enable information sharing across the client enterprise.
- Deliver analyses and insights to stakeholders in clear business terms and identify results that drive action.
- Establish robust content that helps senior management and HR leaders better understand the story and trends regarding their workforce.
- Empower HR business partners with improved tools and training to easily draw business-relevant insights from our people data.
- Take initiative to anticipate client needs and make recommendations.
- Ensure the development of proper training and documentation for system use and maintenance.
- Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards.
- Promote self-service reporting functionality with end users.
- Support the accuracy of data through the development of audit reports; troubleshoot irregularities; partner with HRIS team to research, correct discrepancies, and ensure compliance.
- Identify opportunities to reduce cycle times and increase efficiencies.
- Remain apprised of new functionality, approaches, and best practices.
- Act as an internal consultant, point of contact, and trusted advisor for stakeholders both within HR and beyond.
- Acts as a point of contact with a high level of visibility to HRIS and other Human Resources department members and is available to answer questions/concerns about systems changes, policies, functions, etc.
- Conducts appropriate analysis and reconciles findings with business requirement specifications, designs, and plans.
- Coordinates systems upgrades to ensure data integrity throughout Human Resources and coordinates with other departments to ensure that the changes to shared data do not impact processing efficiency.
- Recommends and implements workflow processes to Human Resources Partners as needed. Acts as an HRIS Subject Matter Expert for Human Resources Business Partners.
- Troubleshoots problems and interfaces with appropriate personnel to resolve problems and implement changes to the systems, panels, reports, etc.
- Assists the Human Resources department with technical training of information systems.
- Adheres to the standards of the Company in terms of leadership, business standards, policy, and Company's future vision.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience-Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Advanced Excel experience preferred
- SAP desired
- Strong Project Management skills
- Must possess analytic capabilities
- Detail orientation
- project management experience a plus
- predictive analysis
- Tableau/Tableau Prep experience preferred
- Mathematics background preferred
- Leadership experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven ability to self-direct work efforts and lead others
- Executive level presentation and communications skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to develop strong, trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results
- Demonstrated experience creating robust data analytics tools (dashboards, scorecards, etc) to help business stakeholders better understand data required
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer