Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
About the Job
Business Unit: Core Responsibilities: Financial Analysis Financial Planning Other Education Level: Field of Study: - Accounting, Finance Years / Experience: - Minimum of 3 years related experience Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, and forecasting as an independent contributor. Also responsible for providing a variety of financial data and maintaining and updating financial models and plans. Reports financial analysis to senior management in support of functional business objectives. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Analyze revenue pacing information to determine emerging financial trends and promote understanding of business direction.
- Present financial information to managers to assist in the business decision-making process.
- Develop weekly/monthly revenue pacing and other ad hoc financial reports.
- Assist with special projects, which typically will include financial analysis and research of business issues in order to provide management with financial data and business advice to support decision-making.
- Conduct forecasting/budgeting analysis and reporting as well as review of financial results against planned objectives.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Spotlight's forecasting of Revenue and Expense.
- Assist in the deployment of Spotlight's Long-Range Planning and Budgeting cycle.
- Assist with financial planning and reporting of assigned business units.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure
- Work cross-functionally across all HQ and Divisional Teams
- Participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures as necessary
- Participates in various corporate-wide initiatives, such as financial systems development
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and deadlines independently
- Strong PC skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Hyperion products (Essbase, Planning, and Web Analysis) preferred
Field of Study:
- Accounting, Finance
Years / Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer