Sr. Manager, Product Mangement
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Primary Responsibilities: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Years of Experience - Generally requires 8-11 years related experience Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for managing the pricing, packaging, and documenting of new product ideas and conducts user need analyses for new features so that subscriber and financial objectives are achieved. Conducts the budgeting, planning, analysis, and monitoring required to ensure unit and financial targets are met for assigned products. Manages ongoing product management of new and existing products. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Development, deployment/launch and lifecycle management of SmartOffice, Comcast Business' Video Monitoring solution, in new markets and channels.
- Internalizes and represents the Voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle. Coordinates across other functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Performs competitive analysis and conducts market research. Maintains updated view of key competitive changes.
- Teams with product development to deliver high quality products on time.
- Participates in the strategic planning for enhancements to product content, pricing, packaging, and features. Participate in defining product business and functional requirements. Provides product support and documentation and develops product materials.
- Assists in budgeting and variance analysis of product's unit and financial performance, with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
- Drafts and manages requirements, and other supporting business documentation (such as use cases, possibly M&Ps [methods and procedures], executive summaries, etc.).
- Leads concepts defining an end-to-end customer experience and expected full lifecycle costs.
- Contributes to the product vision across team, and the organization.
- Conducts feasibility assessments, capability gap analysis (i.e., what is wanted vs. what is attainable).
- Manage change requests. Validates downstream deliverables and final offering (business acceptance testing).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- M.S. or MBA a plus
- Experience with Internet of Things, Video Monitoring/Surveillance a major plus
- Experience with networking and commercial internet/ethernet a plus, but not required
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer