About the Job
Job Description: - Experienced Program Manager position for leading strategic initiatives in Finance Programs and Solutions team for Agilent. This is a perfect role for someone who can design, implement and manage a program to deliver high impact results. This person may lead any number of a broad set of initiatives including but not limited to process improvement, new system implementation, best practices/external benchmarking, and acquisition integration. This is an expert level individual contributor role. Garnering executive support, working cross-functionally and aligning/managing indirect resources effectively is key. Provides technical and business consulting to business level managers on financial systems and operational processes.
Promotes innovative design and delivery for financial services and business priorities.
- Develop functional and technical specifications based on business requirements and analysis and design of technical solutions to business problems
- Participate in reviews for requirements, architectures, designs, code and test plans
- Integrate test and implement new Hyperion application modules, upgrades and features
- Review, evaluate, analyze and participate in planning for such project
- Facilitate knowledge sharing among the team
- Provide management with on-going recommendations to advancements in Hyperion applications
- Assist in implementation and post implementation support including customized developments
- Support of business users in terms of clarification, training and changes
- Provide day to day support to users