Supervisor , Warehouse/Materials
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcome!! Benefits for New Hires start Day 1. Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Core Responsibilities: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory at warehouse sites. Ensures the physical safety of inventory and the immediate use of materials and equipment for in-house and contract technicians. Manages the accuracy of inventory to set policy and procedure guidelines. Identifies operational deficiencies and develops and implements procedural changes accordingly. Oversees physical inventories and CPE serial audits. Manages and controls budget expenses. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Oversees the hiring process and provides direct supervision for the day-to-day activities of Warehouse personnel including training, team building, scheduling, support, performance reviews, and corrective action.
- Coordinates all shipping/receiving functions including proper packing, preparing packing lists, contacting shipping companies, receiving deliveries, proper routing of packing slips, and accurate intake of material.
- Enforces proper inventory procedures and ensures timely transactions by Warehouse personnel. Manages flow of inventory both in and out of warehouses. Conducts regular physical inventory of all parts in warehouse and prepares and submits reports to management and various departments.
- Manages the physical security of inventory assets, materials, and equipment within limits set by senior management. Supervises the issuing of materials and equipment to authorized personnel upon receipt of proper documentation, and takes appropriate action when material theft is suspected.
- Guides and implements safety and health programs to assure safe and healthy working conditions and compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Oversees facility maintenance including PHH updates, maintenance of all vehicles, regular building maintenance, emergency repairs, obtaining quotes, and managing vendors.
- Assists with projects and material versus project yields. Manages and controls expenses. Supports budgetary needs for projects and departmental capital.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer