Manager, Enterprise Direct Sales
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcome!! Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Primary Responsibilities: Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Field of Study: Business, Marketing Years Experience: Generally requires 7+ years related experience Additional Requirements: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of integrated communication services to the Enterprise marketplace locally and regionally to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Provides coaching on sales, systems, tools, and processes to team.
- Ensures adequate funnel depth on an individual and macro level.
- Act as a "Super Closer" if and when necessary.
- Collaborative leadership to assist team in improvement of customer acquisition.
- Positive and engaged leadership in the field.
- Maintains accurate and consistent sales forecasts and reporting.
Core Responsibilities: (NO CHANGES)
- Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500 employees as well as medical and education institutions.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sale promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual (as well as group) sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure. Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups throughout regional system to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their enterprise success by assuring compliance with organizational training requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience with SFDC, SAP, InstaQuote, and Oracle.
- Proficient with MS Suite.
- Understanding of networking and voice including; SD WAN, Ethernet, Internet Access, PRI, SIP and Hosted Voice Solutions.
- Successful record of leading field based sales teams to exceed assigned sales targets in new client acquisition.
Military Experience Welcome!!
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Business, Marketing
Years Experience: Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer